1. Pre-heat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas mark
2. Place flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl
and mix. Make a well in the centre and add the egg,
sugar, Breakfast Milk and butter. Use an electric or
manual hand whisk and beat to a smooth batter. Now pour
the batter into a jug.
3. Brush a heavy frying pan or griddle with some of
the oil and heat on a high setting.
4. Drain the raisins and set aside. Now pour enough
batter into the pan to make 9cm (4inch) diameter pancake
and immediately sprinkle some raisins into the batter
before it sets. Turn the pancake over and cook for about
2 minutes or until golden brown on both sides. Press
down with a palate knife or slice to make sure the pancakes
are cooked, then transfer to an ovenproof plate and
keep warm in the oven whilst you use the rest of the
5. Serve warm drizzled with either maple syrup, honey
or fruit compote.